Applications are now closed for the 2019 Toyota Country Music Festival.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 15 December 2018.
If you require further information please send an email to:
What is Festival Media Accreditation?
Festival media accreditation is granted to media personnel working in an official media capacity covering the events of the Toyota Country Music Festival Tamworth 2019.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Media personnel working in an official media capacity specifically engaged to cover the events of the Festival such as:
- Television, print and news journalists, producers, technicians and photographers/camera operators
- Radio presenters, technicians and producers
- Freelance photographers and journalists who have been commissioned by credible and recognised media outlets for the purpose of covering the Festival
- Professional bloggers and online influencers
Who is not eligible to apply?
- Industry executives
- Artist Management
- Public relations executives
- Social media enthusiasts
- Freelance photographers and journalists, who cannot provide proof of engagement or commission from credible and recognised media outlets
We wish to remind accredited media that media accreditation is only for use when working in an official media capacity covering the events of the Festival. The accreditation pass is not a “free gig ticket” and does not automatically provide access to festival performances. Media wishing to attend ticketed shows may be granted restricted access for a limited period and this access will be granted subject to the venue manager’s discretion and venue capacity limits. Media wishing to attend full performances are advised to purchase tickets. Ticketing information is available at www.tcmf.com.au
Please note that accreditation misuse of any kind will result in the cancellation of accreditation.
* Applications by professional bloggers will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Suitability and aligned goals will be taken into account along with the other selection criteria outlined above for eligibility.
Media Access for Wests Entertainment Group Venues
Note - Due to venue restrictions this media accreditation does not give you access to Wests Entertainment Group Venues (Wests Leagues Club and Diggers).
To access these venues please contact the venues directly:
Wests Entertainment Group – Carolyn Steir
Phone: 02 6767 5555