1. What are the future dates for TCMF?
17 - 26 January 2020
2. How will current water restrictions in Tamworth impact TCMF2020?
The Toyota Country Music Festival draws up to 50,000 people to the region each day during the Festival’s ten days in January. Bearing in mind our current circumstances we have revisited the most current water consumption statistics and found that there is minimal difference between consumption during Festival and other days in January.
As this same influx of visitors adds more than $50M to our economy, the Festival must proceed to support our local business community during these especially difficult economic times.
Visitors to the region will be expected to follow water restrictions just like any resident and will be subject to the same enforcement activities if they are seen breaching restrictions.
We will continue to find innovative ways to support our water supply during the TCMF2020 and you will see lots of information on how you can save water during your time at the Festival.
3. Can I buy a ticket to the Festival?
The Tamworth Country Music Festival is a festival experience like no other! The Festival is not gated so you do not need to purchase a ticket to attend.
From free shows every night in the park, to buskers, stalls, kids activities and street performers there is something for everyone! Choose from 2,800+ free and ticketed shows over the 10 days in the pubs, clubs and hotels around Tamworth. The whole of Tamworth is in full festival swing!
4. Where can I find information on performing artists?
5. How do I get involved in busking?
6. When do tickets go on sale?
Purchase in person during the Festival at:
- The Capitol Theatre box office - Centerpoint Plaza, Peel Street Tamworth
- Festival HQ aka: Tamworth Regional Council - Ray Walsh House, 437 Peel Street Tamworth
- And the varying venues around Tamworth
7. Where can I see photos of the Festival?
8. Are all events 18 years and over?
Please check with each entertainment venue about age restrictions.
9. Can we bring the kids along?
10. Its January, can we still get accommodation?
11. I am an artist. How do I secure a venue for a performance?
12. What do I need to bring to the Festival?
- Fold out chair or picnic rug for outdoor concerts
- Driver’s licence or photographic identification. Registered Clubs and Hotels in NSW require proof of age and identification when entering some premises.
13. Where can I find more info about events and programs?
14. Download the Festival App
- Each year you can download the Festival App for iPhone and Android