1. What are the future dates for TCMF?
17 - 26 January 2020
2. Can I buy a ticket to the Festival?
The Tamworth Country Music Festival is a festival experience like no other! The Festival is not gated so you do not need to purchase a ticket to attend.
From free shows every night in the park, to buskers, stalls, kids activities and street performers there is something for everyone! Choose from 2,800+ free and ticketed shows over the 10 days in the pubs, clubs and hotels around Tamworth. The whole of Tamworth is in full festival swing!
3. Where can I find information on performing artists?
4. How do I get involved in busking?
5. When do tickets go on sale?
Purchase in person during the Festival at:
- The Capitol Theatre box office - Centerpoint Plaza, Peel Street Tamworth
- Festival HQ aka: Tamworth Regional Council - Ray Walsh House, 437 Peel Street Tamworth
- And the varying venues around Tamworth
6. Where can I see photos of the Festival?
7. Are all events 18 years and over?
Please check with each entertainment venue about age restrictions.
8. Can we bring the kids along?
9. Its January, can we still get accommodation?
10. I am an artist. How do I secure a venue for a performance?
11. What do I need to bring to the Festival?
- Fold out chair or picnic rug for outdoor concerts
- Driver’s licence or photographic identification. Registered Clubs and Hotels in NSW require proof of age and identification when entering some premises.
12. Where can I find more info about events and programs?
13. Download the Festival App
- Each year you can download the Festival App for iPhone and Android