Family-friendly fun at TCMF this January
19 December 19
If you think you can’t attend music festivals anymore because you have kids, think again! The Toyota Country Music Festival is the ultimate family-friendly festival with 10 nights of free concerts, busking, new cultural fringe performances, and a dedicated family zone offering ample family-friendly festivities every single day.
The kids will find endless enjoyment at the Festival’s Family Zone, featuring:
- The fan favoured Ferris wheel and jumping castle.
- Dodgem cars with a brand-new hydraulic dodgem track straight from Europe and fresh, bright artwork with over 300 LED lights ensure this ride stands out in a crowd.
- Let’s Dance - a favourite among pre-teen and teenage patrons, this fast-paced ride with flashing strobe lights is sure to get the heart racing.
- Sea Circus – a family fun walk through maze, with different adventures and games for the kids to play along the way.
- Giant slide – a classic ride loved by all, this 30m high slide is sure to bring out joy and excitement in anyone!
- Outback Monster Trucks is the definition of family fun. An immersive experience with six trucks, each holding four people, riders get to feel what it’s like inside a real monster truck.
- Plus, there will be a range of sideshows, food stalls and activities for kids of all ages. And a dedicated Family Zone stage that will be pumping every day, with younger country music talent and featuring the emerging talent showcase.
Toyota Country Music Festival Manager Barry Harley said: “One of the great things about the Toyota Country Music Festival is the fact that you don’t have to sacrifice good music and good times because you have kids. The Festival caters for all ages and the family zone provides so much of what families want at a Festival, in one dedicated area.
“Not to mention, the family-friendly nature of the Festival, means that it’s easy for families to wander down Peel Street and experience the sights and sounds of the buskers and street performers, enjoy the food traders and maybe even catch a surprise artist appearance.”
This year, for the first time, Festival organisers have scheduled a Family Zone happy hour offer where Festival-goers can buy one ticket and get one for half price on sales between 11 am and midday.
So, if you want a place that’s easy to get to, great on budget, and offers something for the whole family, the Tamworth in January is your Nirvana.
For further information head to www.tcmf.com.au and check out the Family Zone stage line up here Family Zone Stage Lineup or visit www.destinationtamworth.com.au to see what’s on offer in the country music capital for families year-round.