Applications have now closed!
Grand Junction • Tommy Miller • Leanne Douglas • Lee Kernaghan • The Vic Lanyon Band • Great Divide • Jane Maddick • James Blundell • Jenine Vaughan • Craig Robertson • Keith Urban • Gina Jeffreys • Warren Derwent • Beccy Cole • Clint Beattie • Tanya Self • Darren Coggan • Lyn Bowtell • Kate Ballantyne • Brendon Walsmsley • Grant Richardson • Kylie Sackley • Kieran Lancini • Todd Williams • Travis Collins • Samantha McClymont • Cat Southern • Kirsty Lee Akers • Talia Wittmann • Liam Brew • Luke Austen • Luke Dickens • Bob Corbett • Bob Corbett • Kaylee Bell • Jared Porter • Mickey Pye • Karin Page • Rachael Fahim • Brad Cox • Blake O'Connor
AUSTRALIAN COUNTRY MUSIC'S
41st ANNNUAL SEARCH FOR A NEW STAR
SUNDAY, 19 JANUARY 2020, TAMWORTH NSW
What do the names Keith Urban, Lee Kernaghan, Travis Collins, James Blundell, Beccy Cole, Gina Jeffreys, Kirsty Lee Akers, Darren Coggan, Kylie Sackley, Samantha McClymont and Luke Austen all have in common?
Apart from being successful, well-known Golden Guitar winning artists, they all had their careers significantly boosted by winning the Star Maker.
Each year Star Maker invites aspiring country music artists to compete for a range of opportunities that will provide a substantial career boost for the winner.
Star Maker is more than just a talent quest - it is a search (through competition) for an individual, aged over 18 years, who has the greatest potential to take advantage of the opportunities offered in the Toyota Star Maker prize package.
If you are ready to take the next big step, complete the entry form and you could join previous winners of Star Maker on the ride of your life.
The Toyota Star Maker prize package valued at over $100,000 includes:
- Use of the title 2020 Toyota Star Maker;
- 12 months use of a brand new, fully-serviced Toyota motor vehicle;
- A fuel card for the length of reign;
- Return air flight including 4-nights accommodation for one to Nashville for the CMA Festival in June 2020 courtesy of Chris Watson Travel;
- Photographic portfolio with Andrew Pearson Photography Tamworth;
- A Maton acoustic guitar;
- Fender products;
- Shure products from Jands Australia;
- A recording session with Australia’s top musicians and producer;
- Recording, distribution and promotion of a four-track EP;
- Production of two professional video clips by an award-winning director;
- 12 months media promotion in Australia’s only monthly country music magazine Country Music Capital News;
- Full colour promotional material including posters, a pull-up and more;
- Direct and personal introductions to industry based on the organisers 40 years history;
- Guidance and support by HSF Artist Services;
- Media promotion including radio, print and television;
- Hair and make-up styling by Plush Hair Designs & Make-up of Tamworth for photographic portfolio;
- A designated list of events for Toyota
- A guaranteed paid performance with Tamworth’s Wests Entertainment Group;
- A guaranteed performance with The Pub Group;
- Guaranteed paid performances at a designated list of festivals and events including:-
- Cruisin' Country line-up
- Deni Ute Muster
- Groundwater Country Music Festival
- Gympie Music Muster
- Hats Off To Country Tamworth
Celebrating 41 years of Australian country music's most significant and influential new talent event