Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by Tamworth Country Music Festival as agent for the person ("seller") responsible for the relevant event. All claims are the sole responsibility of the seller and to the extent permitted by law, Tamworth Country Music Festival has no liability to you.
The following conditions are both for sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event:
- Once confirmed, ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are available except as required by law
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented
- The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Tamworth Country Music Festival reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets)
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the seller's and the venue's terms of admission
- Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance, if at all and admission is at the discretion of the box office personnel on duty at the event
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity
- Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be brought into the venue except where expressly authorised. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Tamworth Country Music Festival or other authorised points of sale
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided to Box Office personnel. Failure to produce valid identification may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties
Please check event date and time on your ticket at time of purchase.
Purchase price includes booking fees.
Tickets are sold subject to following conditions:
- Once confirmed ticket is not refundable or exchangeable
- Ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue where the event is presented
- A fee may be charged for the replacement of ticket. Tamworth Country Music Festival may refuse to replace ticket where seating is not allocated
- Seller/venue reserve the right to refuse admission
- Latecomer admittance during a suitable break in the performance, if at all
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, or substitute artists and vary advertised programs, as necessary
- Cameras, audio and video recorders permitted into venue only where expressly authorised
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced or not valid a purchase
- Failure to produce valid identification (ID) for concession ticket may result in the patron being charged full price for the ticket
- Tickets must not be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium. Breach of this condition may cause the ticket to be cancelled without a refund
Ticket holder enters venue at own risk and must adhere to all house rules.
See all policies.