ENTRIES CLOSE 31 OCTOBER 2017
What do the names Lee Kernaghan, Keith Urban, James Blundell, Gina Jeffreys, Beccy Cole, Darren Coggan, Kylie Sackley, Samantha McClymont and Luke Austen all have in common?
Apart from being successful, well-known Golden Guitar winning artists, they all had their careers significantly boosted by winning the Star Maker.
Each year Star Maker invites aspiring country music artists to compete for a range of opportunities that will provide a substantial career boost for the winner.
Star Maker is more than just a talent quest - it is a search (through competition) for an individual who has the greatest potential to take advantage of the opportunities
offered in the Toyota Star Maker prize package.
Star Maker is an annual search for an individual star aged over 18 years that has the greatest potential to take advantage of the opportunities offered in the prize package.
If you are ready to take the next big step, complete the entry form and you could join previous winners of Star Maker on the ride of your life.
Click here to see Star Maker winners
The Toyota Star Maker prize package includes:
- Use of the title 2018 Toyota Star Maker;
- 12 months use of a brand new, fully-serviced Toyota motor vehicle;
- A fuel card for the length of reign;
- Return air flight including 4-nights accommodation for one to Nashville for the CMA Festival in June 2018 courtesy of Chris Watson Travel;
- Photographic portfolio with Andrew Pearson Photography Tamworth;
- A Maton acoustic guitar;
- Fender products;
- Shure products from Jands Australia;
- A recording session with Australia’s top musicians and producer;
- Recording, distribution and promotion of a four-track EP;
- Production of two professional video clips by an award-winning director;
- 12 months media promotion in Australia’s only monthly country music magazine Country Music Capital News;
- Full colour promotional material including posters, a pull-up and more;
- Direct and personal introductions to industry based on the organisers 38 years history;
- Guidance and support by HSF Artist Services;
- Media promotion including radio, print and television;
- Hair and make-up styling by Plush Hair Designs & Make-up of Tamworth for photographic portfolio;
- A designated list of events for Toyota including National Tree Day, Shades Day and more;
- Guaranteed paid performances at a designated list of festivals and events;
- A guaranteed paid performance with Tamworth’s Wests Entertainment Group;
- A guaranteed performance with The Pub Group;