What is Festival Media Accreditation?
Festival media accreditation is granted to media personnel working in an official media capacity covering the events of the Toyota Country Music Festival Tamworth 2017.
Media accreditation for #TCMF2017 opens 31st October 2016.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Media personnel working in an official media capacity specifically engaged to cover the events of the Festival such as:
- Television, print and news journalists, producers, technicians and photographers/camera operators
- Radio presenters, technicians and producers
- Freelance photographers and journalists who have been commissioned by credible and recognised media outlets for the purpose of covering the Festival
- Professional bloggers and online influencers
Who is not eligible to apply?
- Industry executives
- Artist Management
- Public relations executives
- Social media enthusiasts
- Freelance photographers and journalists, who cannot provide proof of engagement or commission from credible and recognised media outlets
Submission and Assessment
When you have completed the below form click “Submit my application”. You will then receive an automated email response to the email address you provided advising that your application has been received.
If you do not receive this auto email notification your application has not been successfully submitted and you will need to complete and submit again.
Applications for media accreditation will be assessed and notification of the outcome sent to you by 4 December 2016.
Late applications submitted after 4 December 2016 will be assessed in due course and notification of your application will be provided in January 2017.
We wish to remind accredited media that media accreditation is only for use when working in an official media capacity covering the events of the Festival. The accreditation pass is not a “free gig ticket” and does not automatically provide access to festival performances. Media wishing to attend ticketed shows may be granted restricted access for a limited period and this access will be granted subject to the venue manager’s discretion and venue capacity limits. Media wishing to attend full performances are advised to purchase tickets. Ticketing information is available at www.tcmf.com.au
Please note that accreditation misuse of any kind will result in the cancellation of accreditation.
* Applications by professional bloggers will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Suitability and aligned goals will be taken into account along with the other selection criteria outlined above for eligibility.
Media Access for Wests Entertainment Group Venues
Note - Due to venue restrictions this media accreditation does not give you access to Wests Entertainment Group Venues (Wests Leagues Club and Diggers).
To access these venues please contact the venues directly:
Wests Entertainment Group – Carolyn Steir email@example.com
Phone: 02 6767 5555